Terms & Conditions
ADVERTISER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In these Terms and Conditions, ‘Advertiser’ shall include any advertising agent, agency, business or individual contracting to buy space and that commitment shall bind the advertiser and its successors as principal. ‘Publisher’ shall mean Remax Media Ltd . Trading as Exclusive Magazines. 9 Chiltern Court. Asheridge.Road. Chesham, HP5 2PX. These terms shall take precedence over all and any other terms by any advertising agent, agency, business or individual howsoever advised.
- The Publishers rate card or media pack does not constitute an offer by the Publisher to contract. All orders for advertisements, digital or social media offerings are subject to space availability.
- The acceptance of advertisements for publication by the Publisher whether placed verbally, by email , in writing or by fax is upon the basis of these conditions and no modification or amendment thereto shall bind the Publisher unless agreed in writing. The Publisher reserves the right to refuse, omit, alter, suspend or withdraw advertisements that do not meet with its approval without incurring any liability towards the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser shall deliver copy to the Publisher by the Publishers copy date. Copy must be supplied in conformity with the Publishers requirements which are as follows: All prices are quoted for receipt of complete artwork. All artworks whether sent electronically or as disk must conform to the mechanical size and specification advised by the Publisher (copy of mechanical data is available on request). A charge will be advised and made for any extra work involved in adapting or modifying non-conforming copy. Should Copy not be supplied to the Publisher by the Copy date no guarantee can be made that corrections will be carried out. The Copyright in any copy created by the Publisher is reserved and shall remain the property of the Publisher until paid for in full by the Advertiser . The Publisher reserves the right to publish in the space reserved by the customers the customers name, address and other data as may be available at the time of going to press and in format of the Publishers choice without further reference to the advertiser.
- Six weeks notice of any cancellation in writing to the publishers address prior to the Publisher copy date/ press date or the commencement of the publication month is required (whichever is earlier) for cancellations. Orders placed and confirmed during this period are not subject to cancellation. Verbal and email cancellations are not acceptable.
- Where a series discount has been given and the Advertiser cancels prior to publication of the complete series, or the Publisher cancels the series under condition 11, the single insertion rate for each published advertisement shall become immediately due and payable. Where a discount has been given for payment in advance of publication and payment is not effected, the full rate shall become immediately due and payable.
- Save where the position in the magazine is specified, agreed , confirmed in writing by the Publisher and payment is made in advance, the Publisher reserves the right to position advertisements in any position in the publication.
- The advertiser warrants that any advertisement placed by it does not contravene the provisions of any law, any act of parliament, statutory instrument or order in council and is not defamatory, illegal or libellous and does not infringe any copyright, design or patent. The Advertiser indemnifies the Publisher against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against the Publisher or which may be incurred or become payable by the Publisher in respect of or arising out of any advertisement placed by it.
- The Publisher shall not be responsible for date sensitive copy, typographical or minor errors, colour variation in advertisements that do not substantially affect the sense of the advertisement. In the case of a booked series of advertisements, the Publisher does not accept responsibility for errors in copy of any nature after the first insertion. The Publisher shall in no respect whatsoever be responsible for the effectiveness for the Advertisers purpose of the advertisement. The Publisher accepts no responsibility for damage to or loss of artwork. All publication dates if given are indicative only. The publisher shall use its best endeavours to publish by any indicative date. However the Publisher shall not be bound or incur any liability in any way to Publish by any indicative date. Publication date is the date of digital, web, social media offering, or print date, whichever is earlier.
- Where the Publisher has been instructed by the Advertiser to design or typeset an advertisement or where the Publisher has to adapt or modify non-conforming copy, the Publisher shall only be obliged to provide textual proofs by fax or email and if requested by the advertiser at the time of ordering the advertisement. Proofs will not be supplied when complete advert copy is supplied by the Advertiser. Where proofs are supplied the Advertiser shall communicate its comments to the Publisher within 4 working hours of each proof being supplied and if the Publisher receives no comments within that time, the Advertiser shall be deemed to have approved the proof. If proofs are not specifically requested for adapted or created copy by the Publisher, or if the Advertiser has no fax or email, the Advertiser shall be deemed to have approved the advertisement and the Publisher shall not be obliged to make any compensation to the Advertiser if the advertisement is not to the advertisers liking. In the event of an error of typesetting by the Publisher, the liability of the Publisher shall be limited to the production charge made to the Advertiser. If proofs are supplied, the Publisher has the right to charge the Advertiser for each proof requested by the Advertiser. If adverts are booked after the copy deadline, the Publisher shall supply proofs at his discretion.
- Where a series discount has been given, the Publisher reserves the right to temporarily suspend the series in the event of late payment by the Advertiser until payment has been made. If any payment is 60 days or more overdue the Publisher may cancel the series by notice in writing to the Advertiser. The Advertiser will be responsible to the Publisher for an additional payment of the difference between standard rate and discounted rate
- In consideration of the Publisher agreeing to provide credit to the Advertiser, and in the event of non-payment of the Advertisers account, the Publisher reserves the right to offset the value of the account against all and any monies due to the Advertiser from the Publisher.
- Payment by credit or debit card is acceptable. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Where credit is given, orders for space are accepted on the basis that accounts are settled within 30 days of the invoice date. Invoices are raised at publication unless prepayment is required. Accounts are to be settled prior to publication unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Publisher. Where the Publisher has not approved credit, payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice. Unless queries are raised within 7 days of invoice the invoice will be deemed to have been accepted. The Publisher reserves the right to charge interest on accounts outstanding after this period at the rate of 2% per month of the outstanding invoice.
- This forms the entire contract between the Publisher and the Advertiser. The Laws of England govern these Terms and Conditions.
E & OE V 04/2017
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.exclusivemagazines.co.uk is a site operated by Remax Media Limited trading as Exclusive Magazines (“We” ). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10501759 and have our registered office at 9 Chiltern Court, Asheridge Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 2PX
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
“Exclusive Magazines,” “Smallish” and “baby&me” are trade marks of Remax Media Limited trading as Exclusive Magazines.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact
Thank you for visiting our site.